Audio Zoo festival 2020 has free admissions. Sign up via Facebook messenger and you will receive a ticket to your e-mail before the festival.
In order to get to the festival area, It is required to top up the festival’s digital wallet (cashless bracelet) with the minimum amount of 200 CZK. Festival’s digital wallet is used for all payments at the festival. The minimum amount of 200 CZK cannot be refunded after the festival, but it can be spent completely at the festival.
What is Cashless?
- your digital festival wallet = festival wristband with chip
- a safe cashless payment method to be used at all festival sales points
How does Cashless work?
- digital festival wallet works similarly to payment cards
- festival wristband is used for all purchases at the festival (e.g. at the bars, stands, etc.), where you simply pay by touch of your wristband to the payment terminal.
- wristband top up can be made either at the Top Up booths in the festival area or online. (more information about online charging will be published in spring 2020)
- in order to get to the festival area, It is required to top up the wristband with the minimum amount of 200 CZK. The minimum amount of 200 CZK cannot be refunded after the festival, but it can be spent completely at the festival.
- only cashless wristband payments are accepted at the festival
Complete information about cashless payments will be released in spring 2020.
Audio Zoo Festival will take place 26th – 27th June 2020 in Expo Holešovice Prague.
Artists will be announced soon! Follow our social network to keep track of the news.
There are 3 possible ways to get to the Expo Holešovice – by taking underground line “C” (red line) – Nádraží Holešovice station tram, or, if you’re adventurers who’d like to see a bit of the city, you can get there by foot (it’s about 3 kilometres / 55 minutes from Prague’s main railway station and about 2 kilometres / 40 minutes from Prague’s main bus station).
If you opt for the tram, head for the “Výstaviště Holešovice” stop. If you opt for the underground (red) line “C”, head for the “Nádraží Holešovice” station from where you can either take a tram to the “Výstaviště Holešovice” stop (it’s the next stop) or get there by foot in about 10 minutes.
Public transport info: PID – Prague’s transportation
Transport in Prague
Lines numbered 93 and 94 stop at the station “Výstaviště Holešovice” during night time. If you’re heading to Prague’s main railway or bus station, it is best to take line 94 as it also stops at “Masarykovo nádraží” station from where you can get to both stations in less than 5 minutes by foot.
By train / bus
If you’re from one of the countries neighboring Czech Republic, you can take a train or a bus going to Prague. Bus lines stop at Prague’s main bus station at “Florenc” which is also a stop at underground line “C”, so you can get on board of the tube and get off two stops down the road at “Nádraží Holešovice” station.
Entry to the event area is possible from 16 years. Visitors under age of 16 can enter festival area only accompanied by a legal representative.